Tuesday, August 12, 2008

So excited!!

We're having a little girl!! Yay!!! Yesterday was our ultrasound and it was so exciting! Our little girl is healthy and happy as a clam right now. We also got our due date pushed back to December 17th so, we're farther along than we thought. We also made sure our ultrasound tech triple-checked before telling us the gender of the baby. This time she was positive. We feel pretty positive about this one too. Our last ultrasounds were just the really short ones done in the doctors office and this time we actually went to the imaging place and had it done. We only got a few pictures since she was moving around so much. She definitely has her dad's feet and she's got my chin and lips. The Hanson chin is curse. So is the nose. Let's hope she doesn't get the schnoz. Thats all I got folks!

I'm going to go enjoy a celebratory bowl of froot loops while The Bear is cold passed out.

3 comments:

VIXIN said...

Im so excited for you! Girls are a lot of work though let me tell ya. My daycare cant handle mine.

Unknown said...

Alex - I am so happy for you guys! I hope we're still around to see the baby born!

Foxy Roxy said...

What's the name going to be again? Are you guys still going with Carmen? Cameron?